My website is run by my marketing & operations department for general inquiries and if you would like to reach me, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Former 4 year Pro Basketball player (having played in Ankara, Turkey) had to stop due to a major knee injury.
- Completed initial academic studies in Liberal Arts, Sports and International management at Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey (Bachelor Degree), continued on to further higher education at Ca Foscari University, Venice, Italy & the University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
- Worked +10 years in corporate entities related to the field of corp. sales, marketing & broadcasting, and sports and comp. relations.
- Has a wide network in basketball overall & is a known figure for +20 years around the US (NBA and NCAA), European & especially in the Turkish basketball community and recently the Dutch Basketball Community as a known international scout and analyst
- Honorary attendee Basketball Analytics course led by Dean Oliver (as a mentee of Dean) formerly of the Denver Nuggets and Sacramento Kings
- Honorary attendee Basketball GM & Scouting course led by Mark Warkentein when working with the New York Knicks
- Has taken part in well-known basketball operations (on the; statistics, analysis and the video end of…) & organizations across Europe and Turkey (please reach out and ask for specifics)
- Former consultant and adviser to major Basketball Technology and Analysis companies
- Invitee & Attendee of MIT – Sloan Sports Analytics Conference
- Former Owner/CEO of Advance Pro Basketball consultancy – leading basketball framework consultancy based in Europe
- Active Member of The Ass. of Pro. Basketball Research (APBR) organization http://apbr.org/metrics/
- Working with several key NBA, WNBA, Euroleague (Men & Women) players as personal analyst and analytics expert – diving into game film, creating game sense and court vision awareness to align with team and clubs players are in
- Former a SA of the New York Knicks handling special assignments & cases
- Currently an Executive at InStat Basketball with the International Department