15 Feb 2002 (age 19)
178cm / 5’10”
Bourges Basket (FRA)
- She has the courage and self-confidence which is the most important feature that should be in a young player at this level.
- She can be aggressive in defense with the comfort of this feature.
- She has no problem in defending more experienced players than herself with the ball or without the ball.
- She uses the penalty shot very successfully and accurately.
- She has knowledge of the game that can do with penetration, strong and with the right angle to ring.
- She takes significant times and roles in the France u-16, u18 and u20 national teams.
- On the subject of producing and getting efficiency in the national team which is an important mission of France basketball, she is one of the valuable players.
- Her club Euroleague gave serious responsibilities and it successfully evaluated these responsibilities in the player.
- She uses the characteristics of being an aggressive and athletic player by playing full-court basketball on the court.
- She is looking for assist positions very often and she can see the weaknesses at the moment
On leaving the Federal Center, Marine joined Tarbes before arriving in Lyon in 2020. The young international leader of the France team won the silver medal at EuroBasket 2019 with Valery GARNIER’s group. brilliant generation 2001, she won the EuroBasket U16 in 2017 and is vice-champion of the U17 World in 2018.
- She can adjust the game speed.
- She uses her penalty shot effective choices correctly.
- Her O / M and U / M shots are effective.
- She has the ability to play PnR on both sides.
- Her 1 * 1 defense is very successful.
● She goes to F/C circle.
● If she keeps to develop her basketball in this way and use right organization, she will be an effective P.G. in Europe.
A-national team is included in the schedule of qualifying matches.
POINTS ON COURT
16 Jul 2001 (19 years old)
185cm / 6’1″
Basket Landes (FRA)
Even if Basket Landes finished the campaign on a disappointing losing streak, Chery can be hugely proud of her contributions, having shown impressive maturity and having firmly established herself as a part of the core rotation. Her athleticism was a terrific weapon for Landes at the defensive end, while the winger also shot the ball reasonably well too. All of that combined to more than 18 minutes per game which speaks volumes for her efforts.
● She is very athletic and a good defender.
● Her 1/1 and rotation defence knowledge is high level.
● She can switch in every position between 1/5.
● Her box-out and rebound sentiments are too high.
● She is very successful in every rebound position.
● She can go to the F/C circle after rebound.
● She has post-up feature.
*She needs to improve her collective game *she gets most of her points after rebound attacks.
*She makes finishing and choosing mistakes too often.
*She does not prefer outside shots.
*She might be permanent in A-national and in elw levels if she comes to a certain stability about her collective game and shot.
12 Jul 2001 (age 19)
194cm / 6’4″
Bourges Basket (FRA)
- ribaund sonrası tama saha çembere gidebiliyor.
- PnR sonrası kendi alanını yaratabiliyor
- post-up oyununu çok başarılı bitiriyor.
- sol * sağa fark etmeden bitirebiliyor.
● She can go full pitch circle after rebound.
● She can create her own area after PnR.
● She finishes the post-up game very successfully.
● She can finish regardless of left / right.
● Her rebound attack sentiment is too high.
● She uses her pivoting steps very right.
● Her dip roll tempo is successful.
● Her game knowledge without the ball is successful in high-low games.
● Her mid-range shots are very successful.
● She can’t make a switch.
● She has no outside shot.
● She has PnR defense weaknesses.
Strengths on Offense (-)
- She has a problem in player reduction without screen.
- When she goes to her left, she has trouble on the subject of assist and she can make ball lossing.
- She can personalize the game while at a high pace.
- She can’t provide stability on the subject of outside shot and she can make choice error.
15 Mar 2002 (19 years old)
182cm / 6’0″