Full Scouting Report
- Kosu started playing basketball for the first time at the age of 9 when her family contacted Dynamo Kursk Coaches in 2014.
- With her physical advantage and love for basketball, she made serious progress in a short time and participated in the festival matches at the end of the other 1 season.
- With her performance in these festival tournaments, she became the licensed basketball player of her club at the age of 11.
- When she became the player who scored the most points and got the most rebounds in her first official match, her development with correct training and communication continued in a programmatic and systematic way outside natural ways.
- When she was 12 years old, she was started to be followed by the national team infrastructure coaches and according to the information I obtained, the number of training sessions was 12-14 per week according to her physical condition.
- With the basketball she played and her progress, they started thinking about the 2019 U16 European championship squad targeted by the Russian federation.
- With the right training schedule and preparations in this process, when she was 13, she came to the U16 girls European championship held in North Macedonia as the most important player of her team.
- Her real career and what she can do is the basketball she plays despite her 2-year-olds and her self-confidence, the MVP award she received and the championship she brought to her country.
- Her leadership and performance in the championship, which was seen as the target tournament by the Russian Federation, was just a step for her.
- Those who knew her already knew that this success would come, but those who only saw her in Macedonia probably soon realized that she was born in 2005.
● She is 1.84cm and plays in ¾ number positon.
● She fits modern basketball but she has disadvantages
● Her senior strength and game knowledge according to her peers puts her upper level enough to be mvp.
● Because she knows where to use her game knowledge and physical strength, she keeps to stay at the top in the rebound situations.
● She can play rebound and full-court basketball and she has knowledge of this and finishing fundamentals.
● Her high-post and low post game knowledge is upper level.
● Her mid-range shots are very successful.
● She needs to be more consistent with outside shooting.
● She is one of the best players who makes euro step and up&under lay up finishes when she gets the moving ball in the in-side zone. (the best in her generation)
● Even if she is under size for number five position, they solved this gap with game knowledge and team system at the level of national teams very successfully.
● In the positions that she plays number four her post up knowledge and skill enabled her to excel in the most critical matches.
● Currently, I don’t know if she can continue her career as a short forward, but we know that she works and devotes time to it.
● If she will make wncaa career or not is not sure but eventually she will have some day and will be very successful in wnba and Europe with the right training and system as early in her career.
● She will be one of the five best player in Europe when she improves her outside shot and speeds up her feet.
- Her rebound OF / DEFF intuition and timing is high level.
- She uses her talent and strength in the finishings so truly.
- She knows where and at what angle she takes her steps very well and and this gives her a great advantage in finishings.
- She can finish by turning to her right and left shoulders.
- She can switch but she can’t stand against short in full-court.
- Her feet are short or they are slow to be able to keep short striker.
- Relying on game knowledge and strength on the attack, she wants to stay under in defensive and deny very much and that gives her foul problem.
PnR Ball Handler:
- Her pop-out shots and 1 * 1 are successful.
- When A team plays and used on number three, she is seriously working on 3-5 PnR or PnP basketball.
- When she pops out, her percentage of shot is successful.
- Playing pop-out 1 * 1, she trusts her game knowledge and strength very much.
- When she goes to the circle, she plays with high self-confidence and accuracy.
- She comes fast at Dynamo, she pops out, she starts the attack from the low-post zone, she is relaxing her team on the subject of assist.
- Her low-post 1 * 1’s and her contribution to spacing always keeps to her and her team in the game.
- While she can defend number five in national teams or she is staying opposite the short, she has difficulty in dynamo two league matches.
PnR Ball Handler:
When she is collective, she has the problem in player decreasing without screen.
When she switches, she doesn’t stay long time opposite the short.
Her full-court collective player defense is weak.