International Scouting Report
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Date of birth:10.09.1999
Height: 1.90 cm
Active hand: Right
National team: Serbia U20
Position: Shooting guard
Video Scouting Report (courtesy of AdvProBball)
Became the 28th member of the 1000-point club…Ranks 9th in program history with 1,469 career points…Also ranks 10th in program history with 705 rebounds.
Named to the Cheryl Miller Award Watch List…Placed on the Preseason All-ACC Team by the media and coaches … Became the fourth player in program history to earn All-ACC first team honors … Started all 24 games in 2020-21 … Led the team in scoring 12 times … Tallied 21 points and 12 rebounds versus North Carolina in the ACC Tournament … Had 17 points and a season-high 19 rebounds in the win at Virginia Tech … Notched a double-double against No. 1 Louisville with 12 points and 13 rebounds … Logged 24 points on 10-of-16 shooting and six rebounds in a win versus Florida State … Recorded her third straight double-double against Pittsburgh to lead Wake to a win on senior night.
First team All-ACC Tournament honoree…Second team All-ACC selection…Played in all 32 games, making 31 starts while averaging a team-high 17.2 points per game and a team-high 35.8 minutes per game…Ranked fifth in the ACC in points per game, second in field goals made, first in field goal attempts and second in total minutes played…Finished the season ranked 15th in Division-I with 1,144:08 minutes played and 31st nationally with 477 field goal attempts…Got to the free throw line at least once in all but one game…Recorded 20 or more points in 11 games including seven against ACC opponents…Tied a career-high with 27 points and set a new career-high with 13 rebounds in a first round victory over North Carolina (3/4) in the ACC Tournament…One of just two Demon Deacons in the last 20 years to have 25-plus points and 10-plus rebounds in an ACC Tournament game (Dearica Hamby)…Tied a career-high with 27 points against No. 14 Florida State (1/23)…Notched five double-double performances, all coming against ACC opponents. Her first four double-doubles game in a five-game stretch from Jan. 5 to Jan. 19…Recorded double-digit points in 29 of 32 games including in 20 of 21 games against ACC opponents…Knocked down a career-high five three pointers in a victory over Dayton (12/20).
Started 30 games, averaging 12.4 points and 34.2 minutes per game…Led the team in total scoring (373)…Had a career day against Towson (Nov. 6), posting career-highs in points (22), rebounds (10), field goals (8), field goal attempts (11) and minutes (33), while matching career highs in assists (3) and blocks (2), en route to her first-ever double-double… Shot a career-best 9-for-9 from the free-throw line and scored a team-high 19 points against Richmond (Nov. 11)… Led the Deacs with 22 double-digit point performances in the season… Scored 20+ points for the fourth time in the season (and career) vs. Pitt (2/ 28). Also grabbed a career-high 11 rebounds and played 40 minutes for the third time in the season… Had 21 points vs. Towson (11/6)… Season-best six steals vs. Clemson (2/7)… Top free throw shooter on the club at .779… Eighth in the ACC in minutes played at 34.2.
Appeared in all 31 games off the bench for the Deacs … Scored 10 points in 24 minutes in first career game against Texas Southern (Nov. 10) … Averaged 4.6 points in 14.9 minutes per game … Led Demon Deacon freshmen with four double-figure scoring games … Tallied career-high 12 points at College of Charleston (Dec. 21) … Matched career high of 12 points at Georgia Tech (Jan. 21).
Prior to Wake Forest (Greece)
Two-time winner of the Greek U18 Championship (2013-14 & 2014-15)… During the 2014-15 club season was named MVP, top rebounder and top scorer of the Greek U18 Championship… Was twice named to the ‘Top Five’ of the Greek Championship… Was named MVP of the final of the Greek ESKANA Women’s Cup, finishing the game with a quadruple-double (22 points, 22 rebounds, 11 assists and 10 steals)… Spent her final two seasons at 1st Lyceum of Voula, leading the team to back-to-back first-place finishes… Led her team to the Greek Championship in 2016-17 after a second-place finish during the 2015-16 season… Started high school at Aristoteleio College where she guided her team to a first-place finish in Thessaloniki and a title on the Greek Championship.
Born September 10, 1999… Daughter of Dragan and Branka… Dragan played for the Yugoslavia (now Serbia) national team is currently a professional basketball coach and has been the head coach of the Macedonia, Cyrpus and Lebanon national team and was named the best coach in Europe in 2004… Her mother Branka was a professional basketball player in Serbia… Has one sister, Tijana, who plays basketball at the University of Wyoming.
- She is shown as one of the players who fit most with modern basketball.
- In the in-side region, she stands out with her 1 * 1 and shooting preferences and ability.
- She is strong on Right and Left.
- She plays the open field very well and her assists feature made her a valuable player in the team.
- She is talented in finishing positions and can finish without hesitation by getting in touch.
- She shows top-notch in ballless cut and game knowledge, one of the most important points in modern basketball.
- When she is played at number 3, she makes very correct choices by using the post-up feature.
- She can very cleverly use the shot and 1 * 1 feature when played at number 4.
- She is shown among the most potential players in European basketball and her own country.
- The fact that she comes from a family that plays basketball will bring her genetically to the right place as a career choice.
- When she stabilizes her choice and number of outside shots, she will be much more valuable in Europe. (Although she has increased in the last season, she should work harder on stability.)
- When she gets physically stronger and stabilizes her assists problem, I don’t know if she will be as long as her European career, but her WNBA career and luck will surely come.
- We can not know what will happen with drafting, but she will have a very clear career in Europe.
- She will be a player that we watch and hear her a lot in ten years if she can preserve her stability and keep going in this direction.
FG shot chart so far based on games analyzed by InStat Sport across +20 games
- Being dynamic and playing every position provides her to be physically active and energetic in the field.
- Because she knows European basketball, she is a special player about reading the game in the field.
- She uses 1/1 defence foot angles very right.
- She can make switch in every position and she can stay short’s towards and tall’s behind in the required time.
- Having high level balless game knowledge, provides her advantage in high post zone when she plays 1/1 obverse.
- Because of her dynamic feet and her ability to read the game, she gains a big advantage in the endings.
- She uses 1/1 jump steps wonderfully and she can create her own shot.
PnR Ball Handler: ++
- She can be both a collective and screen player in PnP and PnR games.
- Mid-range shot in pop-out positions provides to keep her on the pitch with a high shooting percentage.
- The fact that she overturns quickly and creates space for the collective player during the periods of bottom roll gives both herself and the collective player a serious advantage.
- When there is a collective player, she uses pull-up shoot decisions very right and pointed.
- She focuses on finishing when there is a collective player, but when the screen is activated, assists feature steps in.
- When she makes pop-out, she can make her own shot and accordingly she plays 1 * 1, she provides serious mach-up advantages.
- When four number plays, she can play 4 * 5 PnR and she focuses on finishing to circle.
Strengths on Offense (+)
- Defensive rebound and offensive rebound senses are high.
- After the rebound, she goes to finish to F/C circle.
- She is extremely good at static shooting.
- She can make her own shot and creating space for other friends while she is doing this makes her precious player.
- When she goes to her left she surely goes to the finish and her finishing percentage is too high.
- She plays O / M shots with high accuracy.
- Pop-out shots are her most preferred feature.
- When her team is put under pressure, she is bringing the ball and relaxing her team.
- Her early running timing is very correct and she does not decrease her team in defense.
- She can pressurize the full field and she can respond with energy.
Strengths on Offense (-)
- She has a problem in player reduction without screen.
- While she can stay behind number five in national team matches, she is having serious physical trouble in NCAA matches.
- When she goes to her left, she has trouble on the subject of assist and she can make ball lossing.
- She can personalize the game while at a high pace.
- She can’t provide stability on the subject of outside shot and she can make choice error.