Date of birth: 10.01.2000
Active hand : right
National team : Germany
Position: small forward
2014-2018 Jahn Munich
2018-2020 : Wasserburg
2020-Present Los angeles sparks (wnba 2 rd * 22 )
Fiebich’s home club was the DJK Landsberg, and at the age of 14 she trained and played for Landsberg’s women team as a youth player. She started her professional career at Jahn Munich in 2016, in her first season there, she averaged 12.1 points and 8.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. In her second season, she averaged 16.2 points and 7.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. She was signed by Wasserburg in the 2018–19 season. She was named best Bundesliga newcomer of the 2018–19 season as she averaged 10.3 points and 8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. She played just in the 2019–20 season as she tore her cruciate ligament again at the 2019 FIBA Under-19 Basketball World Cup Quarter-finals against the United States under-19 team.
- It is shown that when she completes her physical development, she will be among the most successful players in Europe.
- She will be much more successful when her shooting accuracy and choices stabilize.
- She can defend any position in 1 * 1 defense and has every position base.
- Her physical advantage and basketball pace will open the door to WNBA at a very early age in her career.
- Being drafted and spending the first 2 seasons in her country, taking serious responsibilities will make her a player who will evolve from a one-sided role player to a leading player profile.
- Among those born in 1998-2002, the player who possesses the WNBA physical aspect of European basketball, which has the greatest talent, will have a very successful career when she completes her development period.
career FG shot chart so far
detailed career FG shot so far
Career boxscore insight
- It is her biggest advantage that she can use her physical advantages very accurately and play every position.
- She has the physical advantage and knowledge to defend and attack all positions between 1 * 5.
- Her high rebound intuition helps her to play F / C basketball at a high pace.
- The fact that she could be reducing the player in the first step made her a very difficult player to defend.
- Her strength and high accuracy in finishing matters are so successful compared to her peers.
- Her biggest feature is her physical advantage in rebound positions.
- She can switch in any position.
PnR Ball Handler:
- In particular, she can play very strongly on the reverse screen.
- She is very powerful in contrast to the screen, regardless of her left and right sides.
- The finishing percentage is very successful when she plays to the opposite side.
- When the post-PnR help defense comes, she can detect the opposite sides very accurately.
- After PnR, she mostly uses the assist feature.
- When switch defense is made after prp, her greatest feature is that she attacks without dribbling.
- • With this feature, she puts forward how she developed her basic basketball knowledge.
- Her stop-shot (pull-up) decisions are successful.
Strengths on Offense (+)
Strengths on Offense (-)